NVIVO Licence: Terms and Conditions
I agree that my usage of the PROGRAM issued or otherwise made available to me by the University of
to which I am a currently registered student or member of staff is subject to the following conditions:
- I will ensure that all the requirements of the Licences under which the PROGRAM is held by the
be maintained (copies of the relevant licences may be seen by application to the School or Department
the PROGRAM available.)
I understand that I may only use the PROGRAM for the following purposes:
I will ensure that I do not use the PROGRAM for any of the following purposes:
Teaching and studying
Personal educational development
Training or Education of Persons who are not currently registered students or members of staff at
Training Courses given for Fee or benefit
Consultancy or services given for a fee or other benefit
To do work of significant benefit to any employer whilst on an industrial placement
To do work of significant benefit to any employer whilst on a part-time courses
Research undertaken or published for fee or other benefit
Research commissioned by a third party, paid for or funded by a third party or undertaken for a
Any activity which is for any commercial purpose including without limit, timesharing, rental, or
bureau use or use for any commercial activities of the Licensee.
- I will not remove or alter the Copyright Statement on any copies of the PROGRAM used by me.
- I will ensure the Security and Confidentiality of any copy released to me, and will not make any
from it or knowingly permit others to do so, unless permitted to do so under the relevant licence.
- I will use the PROGRAM only for purposes defined, and only on computer systems covered, by the
contract or licence.
- I will only incorporate the PROGRAM, or part thereof, in any work, program or article produced by me,
is permitted by the licence or by "Fair Dealing".
- I will only incorporate some part or version of the PROGRAM in any work produced by me with the
permission of QSR International or unless this is permitted under the Agreement.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the PROGRAM or attempt to do so.
- I will return or destroy all copies of the PROGRAM at the end of the course/year/period of employment
requested to do so.
By submitting this request, I confirm that I have read, understood and accept the Terms and Conditions
understand that the Institution reserves the right to take legal action against individuals who breach
and Conditions. I also understand that my details may be shared with the provider of NVIVO in accordance
terms of the University's licence agreement for NVIVO.